Monday, January 3, 2011

January 3,2011

Specific
Measure
Action
Reasonable
Timely

My ultimate goal for myself is to save up money to pay for my Fashion School intuition.

My ultimate goal for myself is to save up money to pay for my Fashion School intuition by finding and staying with a stable job.

I would  have to save up to about $5,000 for my starting intuition.

I would have to save up every single check, and when it comes to summer I would need to possibly get two jobs.

I would not be able to go out with family and friends but I can not over work myself neither.

My ultimate goal for myself is to save up money to pay for my Fashion School intuition by finding a good stable job that will work with my school hours. For when summer comes, I would need to get two jobs and save up every single check so it will help me get my $5,000 for my starting intuition. This would interfere with my family and friends quality time but I will try my best for it not to happen a lot. Not  just that but I can't over work myself neither. I hope  I can make this happen by next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment